EMPLOYMENT & LABOUR LAWEmployment Law seeks to balance between the rights and responsibilities of both employer and employees. We are experts in helping to achieve both increased productivity and enhanced workforce wellbeing with the optimum outcome being a win-win situation. We have provided advisory services on disputes arising from, inter alia, insubordination, mal-performance of employment duties and other instances of breach of contract.
Our expertise includes the following:
- disciplinary charge formulations;
- prosecution and chairing of disciplinary hearings;
- labour Court Litigation;
- public sector employment;
- client representation at the CCMA or applicable bargaining councils;
- workplace disciplinary investigations; and
- dispute resolution.